Use device theme  
Dark theme
Light theme

What is another word for correcting mid-course?

Need synonyms for correcting mid-course? Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead.

Present participle for to change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way
Find more words!
Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search
Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search
Advanced Word Finder

See Also

Nearby Words
Find Synonyms
Word Tools Finders & Helpers Other Languages More Synonyms
Copyright WordHippo © 2024